Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Jason's] GM Application.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Jason's] GM Application. Empty [Jason's] GM Application. Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:26 am

Jason

Name: Jason Radcliffe

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why you want to be GM: I want to be a GM because I like to help and improve servers. I like to help people, whether they ask for my help or not.

How long have you been playing AngelicMS: Well, I am waiting for the server to be put up right now, but hope to play it for a very long time. Very Happy

How many hours you play a day: I can play for 6-12 hours a day.

What would you do if you see two people fighting: If I saw two people fighting, I would put them both in different jails, then hear both sides to the story. I would then bring them together and work out a compromise. If they continue to fight, I would mute them for 5-10 minutes, then try to work out another compromise.

Description of your self(optional): Well, I was born in Texas, moved to Michigan at a very young age. I've been playing maplestory since it's launch in 2005, and have been playing since. I play hockey for my high school, and love sports all around.

Specail Ablities(optional): I can do a little bit of coding, but my main ability is Peace Maker, although, I am pretty good at catching hackers.

I would like to thank you for reading my GM application! Very Happy

2[Jason's] GM Application. Empty Re: [Jason's] GM Application. Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

[Admin]AngelxD

[Admin]AngelxD
Admin

Possable GM if server comes up, I still need to read the rest of the apps.

https://angelicmsv83.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum