Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dueys Gamemaster Application!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dueys Gamemaster Application! Empty Dueys Gamemaster Application! Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:23 pm

michaelisazn

Name: Michael Chu

Timezone:Gmt -4

Why you want to be GM:I would like to be a gm because i feel to help this server out and when players are in need for information of server or such, i would be out there to help them, looking for hackers, reporting bugs and gltiches and preventing abuses, and tons more to help out this server.

How long have you been playing AngelicMS(Not up):Not up yet but i would gladly play a lot and enjoy this server.

How many hours you play a day: Since it is summer time, i will play about 5hrs each day or more, sometimes i might be busy, but i have enough time to make it up.

What would you do if you see two people fighting: If i saw 2 people fighting, i would put each of them in seperate maps, or jails, or even mute them both, and let them talk one at a time and figure out the problem, once i hear the problem , i would try my best to find a situation.

Description of your self(optional): I like to go play outside and play sports or excersise for a healthy body ,i usually stay on the pc and enjoy maplestory.

Specail Ablities(optional):I have been playing maplestory for about 4 years, and have been a gm in dream MS although i think most of you won't know that server, i am active, have lots of expierence and mostly nice and kind to listen to others problems.

Thank you for reading this App-(Duey)
Hope to see you all in game:D

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum