Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recovery's GM Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recovery's GM Application  Empty Recovery's GM Application Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Recovery

Recovery

Name: Micheal(Mikey)

Timezone: Eastern(US)

Why you want to be GM: To Have fun and help with this server. it looks like a very well coded server. i want it to reach the top sometime. I'm pretty good with paint.net/photoshop. A spot for forum moderator would be nice.

How long have you been playing AngelicMS: Well, if the game were up i would probably be playing.
):

How many hours you play a day: 2-4

What would you do if you see two people fighting: Give them each a warning, next time would be a jail. Or a mute.

Description of your self(optional): 5'7, brown short hair, green eyes, 137lbs.

Special Abilities(optional): football, I'm a linebacker. inb4 hate: my mom doesn't allow games with "violence" since i threatened to kill her. I'm real good with paint.net/photoshop. Helping with people, i try the best i can. Wink

2Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm

iRandom

very short

3Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Recovery

Recovery

do i have to tell my whole life story? i dont think so.

4Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:33 pm

iRawrr

iRawrr

Recovery wrote:do i have to tell my whole life story? i dont think so.

agreed :L

5Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:37 am

iRandom

Well if its short like that and not much details it shows no effort

6Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Recovery

Recovery

No effort? How much effort do i need to become a forum moderator? Besides, what were you thinking "No Effort" before you post. Please make sure you know what your talking about.

7Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

@iRandom Would you please stop going around and telling people that their Apps are (very) short? It's getting quite annoying.

8Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 am

Recovery

Recovery

ether hes trying to get his post up, or hes just an asshole.

9Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 am

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Recovery, Damn you almost have as much as posts as me and you already past Geron. lol! lol!

10Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 am

Recovery

Recovery

i like forums:3

11Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:No effort? How much effort do i need to become a forum moderator? Besides, what were you thinking "No Effort" before you post. Please make sure you know what your talking about.

Your thread title states this is an Application for becoming a Game Master not a Forum Moderator. And iRandom is right when he says your application is very short.

12Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Recovery

Recovery

There is no "Forum Moderator" application section, and what else do i need to put? spending 15 minutes writing down bullshit would be pointless. that's what most of you are doing bullshitting the applications. like you give a fuck? you just want to swim around and tell people what the fuck they should do.

13Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:There is no "Forum Moderator" application section, and what else do i need to put? spending 15 minutes writing down bullshit would be pointless. that's what most of you are doing bullshitting the applications. like you give a fuck? you just want to swim around and tell people what the fuck they should do.

Your application shows no effort. You are the one bullshitting, if you were to get this position you probably wouldn't care less.

Just because there is no Forum Moderator spot doesn't mean you can't define that its for that in the thread title.
Others have done it.

14Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Recovery

Recovery

Because i don't write 3 paragraphs makes me have no effort into it? does that make a lot of sense? how am i bullshitting? if i didnt give a fuck i wudnt be here with 80+ post thankyouverymuch.

15Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Language, Also would you you Two stop fighting?
Moe; Just because you joined doesn't make you the boss of everything instantly.

16Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Moebedrock

[Mod.]izarooni wrote:Language, Also would you you Two stop fighting?
Moe; Just because you joined doesn't make you the boss of everything instantly.

To be honest, i have no idea where you got that from. I am not bossing him around... he can do whatever he wants, i stood up for iRandom as he was right.

17Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Recovery

Recovery

he feels the need to comment on them on so his feels like hes more then others.

18Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Moebedrock

Offering constructive criticism based on my opinion doesn't make me feel more then other players. I am simply trying to help them out. What you do or how you take that constructive criticism is then up to you.

19Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Recovery

Recovery

dam, what are you a shrink? you must get bullied at school. haha your life makes me laugh :T

20Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:dam, what are you a shrink? you must get bullied at school. haha your life makes me laugh :T

No reply = Off topic.
You have nothing to say to my other post.

21Recovery's GM Application  Empty Re: Recovery's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Recovery

Recovery

what? i hope you do get bullied at school. i hope it gets so intense that you hang yourself and your mother becomes an alcoholic for hte rest of her life and your dad OD's on drugs....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum