Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

iRandom for GFX and GM

+2
[Admin]AngelxD
iRandom
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Rofl, Then celebrate.

27iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Recovery

Recovery

i am by trolling that moe faggot O_O

28iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:woot, i broke 100 post ^^

srrsly bro, you need to lighten up O_O you sounds like your 30...

I am lighten up, by the way I'm 16

29iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Recovery

Recovery

lol, 16 my ass c'mon u pedo wads ur real age

30iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

I don't believe that your 16 either.

31iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Moebedrock

[Mod.]izarooni wrote:I don't believe that your 16 either.

I am 16, just because my grammar and the way i talk makes me seem older doesn't mean i am.

32iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

I also do my best for grammar, and punctuation. some people do think I am the age between 16 to 18.

33iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Moebedrock

[Mod.]izarooni wrote:I also do my best for grammar, and punctuation. some people do think I am the age between 16 to 18.

Yea, i get that as a first impression as well because I'm fluent in the way i write and so on. I would have guessed you being about 16 as well haha (:

34iRandom for GFX and GM - Page 2 Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Rofl. I can usually guess someone's age off by the way they talk and their grammar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum