Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

iRandom for GFX and GM

+2
[Admin]AngelxD
iRandom
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1iRandom for GFX and GM Empty iRandom for GFX and GM Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:42 pm

iRandom

Name:Alex

Timezone:EST -5:00

Why you want to be GM:
I have what it takes to be a GameMaster. I would say, Socializing, Responsibility, Knowledge & Last but not least, Patience & Tolerance are the things needed to become a great GameMaster.

1) Socializing - You will need to interact with Players from time to time, If a GameMaster himself cannot interact, Therefore it makes the player feels unwillingly to participate or carry on with the game. He can be open to listen to ideas from players and has to be rational enough to conclude if the players have a valid point. A GM needs to have it's respect from his players and nothing will stop or interrupt the game.

2) Responsibilty - When there's something to be done, Someone has to do it, and that Someone will be among GM's, Back then like 3 to 4 months, I remember playing MoongraMS and they used to have GMs daily helping people transfer items, Warping people in & out, so what if? There is no GM, or basically, 1 decided to go AFK and the rest of the GM follows it's examples? I'm not saying a particular GM have to do it, But if everyone do their part, then isn't it easier for all?
3) Knowledge - A GM got to know what his doing, Why, and When, The knowledge of every basic commands, Item No. Map No. Mobs.etc are important in helping the process of gameplay faster and easier. A GM is a person who runs the game within system that he himself needs to know and understand.

4) Patience & Tolerance - Anger Venting, Cursed & Swearing from Players due to Item lost, Scam.etc are part & partial of MapleStory, A GameMaster Needs to have Patience or Tolerance.
Patience, Need it most of the time to get things done step by step, Bit by Bit. Tolerance, To tolerate Players attitude, yet the same time needed to stay calm on every situation.

I, promise, if I’m chosen to become a GameMaster, that I will, to the best of my ability, reflect all these characteristic to not only the staff, but also to the players.

How long have you been playing AngelicMS:1 Day D: but i will continue to play.

How many hours you play a day:10-12 hours on weekdays
3-5 hours on weekends

What would you do if you see two people fighting:if two people are fighting i would hear both sides of the stories and give my opinion and come up with a solution.

Description of your self(optional):im very mature and dedicated,i will not let favorism get in the way of GMing.

Specail Ablities(optional):i can do GFX.
PROOF:
iRandom for GFX and GM 213m0zt
iRandom for GFX and GM 291hrap
iRandom for GFX and GM 29gg9qv

2iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:51 pm

[Admin]AngelxD

[Admin]AngelxD
Admin

Wow... I can tell there has been alot of effert on making this app Very Happy

https://angelicmsv83.forumotion.com

3iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 am

iRandom

thanks. When will the server be up?

4iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:04 pm

[Admin]AngelxD

[Admin]AngelxD
Admin

iRandom wrote:thanks. When will the server be up?
Well, depends on when i can get iRawrr to help me start.

https://angelicmsv83.forumotion.com

5iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Recovery

Recovery

nice job on the banners.

6iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:11 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Very Nice job. Wink

7iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 am

iRandom

i can help make server o-o

8iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 pm

iRawrr

iRawrr

Well, depends on when i can get iRawrr to help me start
Sorry I couldn't Reply yesterday, had to start assignments

9iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Recovery

Recovery

I'm sure you will get the spot. If not... lol

10iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Moebedrock

Really good application, what would make it better is if you use different colours. (:

11iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Recovery

Recovery

Colors make no difference.

12iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

I only use colors to help me see different sections.

13iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Moebedrock

[Mod.]izarooni wrote:I only use colors to help me see different sections.

Colours do help make it more lively. The background is white and the default colour is grey, those colours don't exactly match too well.

14iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Recovery

Recovery

Black text is more formal. just because u make it look like a freakin Christmas tree with 10 different colors doesn't help you. 2-3 colors is fine but 6-10 is just retarded.

15iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:Black text is more formal. just because u make it look like a freakin Christmas tree with 10 different colors doesn't help you. 2-3 colors is fine but 6-10 is just retarded.

I never said put a whole bunch of colours in. I said to add colours. That how many colours he adds in if he decides to do so is up to him.

16iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Recovery

Recovery

Colors = more dedicated?

17iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:Colors = more dedicated?

I never said that either, i said to add colours to make it more lively. Please stop making things up.

18iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Recovery

Recovery

that is pretty much what you said, and don't tell me what to do. i will troll you so hard you wont even see it comin.

19iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

ROFL.

20iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Recovery

Recovery

wad so funny?

21iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Eh, Nothing >.>

22iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:that is pretty much what you said, and don't tell me what to do. i will troll you so hard you wont even see it comin.

I never pretty much said anything. I never said anything of the sort. And if you want to keep trolling go ahead, I'm not going to argue with you as you will keep going on. Maturity matters.

23iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Recovery

Recovery

woot, i broke 100 post ^^

srrsly bro, you need to lighten up O_O you sounds like your 30...

Last edited by Recovery on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

24iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

"Yeah 9 posts ago XD

25iRandom for GFX and GM Empty Re: iRandom for GFX and GM Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Recovery

Recovery

i just say >.> i felt the need ta celebrate Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum