Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crimson's GM App

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Well, You asked why he should be a gm his asnwer in the Gm App was :

Why you want to be GM:

''I enjoy helping people and keeping the peace, I really enjoy the job.''

27Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Recovery

Recovery

Hes already a sgm, just because he wants to help out doesn't mean he can go from server to server and "Help out" all of them. You're only loyal to one server as a sgm.

28Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:19 am

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Well, that's true. SGM's / Interns , Admins, Etc are never supposed to join another server because they usually copy ideas from another.

29Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Crimson

Crimson

Guys i already told you I'm no longer interested in the GM spot on this server because I got a spot on another one as mentioned in a previous post. The only reason I am still here is because you continue to question my creditability. I have nothing to gain from lying to you.

30Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Recovery

Recovery

Then gtfo? your a server jumper looking for a sgm spot. you would prolly be a shitty sgm anyhow. O_O

31Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Crimson

Crimson

Dude who the fuck do you think you are? I'm trying to be polite to you and your being a fucking dick, who the fuck would hire an asshole like you who as no social skills as a GM?

I have already told you I don't wanna be a GM on your fucking server, I was just trying to be polite and instead of just leaving I would give this situation some closure.

Oh and btw I am currently the Head GM for the ranked 19 server on gtop100 we have 20-50 players online at all times. Considering I was able to get that job as well as get us within the top 20 servers in less than 2 weeks I must be doing something right.

32Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Don't worry about it, Mikey (Recovery) Left now since he got impatient about the server, so It's alright.

33Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Crimson

Crimson

Kay thanks sir.

34Crimson's GM App - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson's GM App Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:34 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

NO PROBREM. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2