Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

Susan's gm app <3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Susan's gm app <3  Empty Susan's gm app <3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:39 pm

susan444

Name:Susan

Timezone:Pacific,Standard Time

Why you want to be GM:I would like to be a gm because I have had played maplestory for a couple and private servers for around a year. I know the game play and rules. I also would help any new players . I also love to make as many events as i can and i have learned a lot of new events that I picked up though out the years I played in private server that I think players would love to play.

How long have you been playing AngelicMS(Not up):
Well,the servers not up i started like 5 days ago Very Happy and i wish it starts soon so i can play.

How many hours you play a day:
- Well, I'm glad you asked. In the summer, I can play pretty much all day. Unless I want to go to sleep, but sleep is for the weak anyway. This is only interrupted by: 1) Mealtimes, 2) Mandatory family 'drag Susan out of his room' days, 3) Family Vacations. Those aside, I can probably dedicate at least 12 hours a day to GMing (is that a word? It is now I guess) AngelicMs.

What would you do if you see two people fighting:- I would first ask the to players to calm down and ask them both for their side or the story. Not taking any sides i would try to find a solution to the problem. If they keep fighting i would jail them both and when i feel they had calm down i would make them both apologize to each other for fighting.

Description of your self(optional):
- This is how i would describe myself, Honest, trustworthy, friendly, helpful, responsible, mature, and loyal. I can be a silly at times, but I can also be serious when the time comes. I am a friendly person that can get along with many people.

Specail Ablities(optional):I can get along with people easily I am very loyal I have been playing Maplestory for like a year so I have a lot of experience (As you know).

2Susan's gm app <3  Empty Re: Susan's gm app <3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Recovery

Recovery

Nice job:)

3Susan's gm app <3  Empty Re: Susan's gm app <3 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 am

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

You may be accepted. IDON'TKNOW Very Happy
12 hours a day? I found a no lifer like me <3 c:

4Susan's gm app <3  Empty Re: Susan's gm app <3 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Recovery

Recovery

i feel like aron rogers in the draft picks, they keep on going gettin picked but im still here. hopefully ill be accepted near the end like him to ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum