Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

MrSwag's GM app :D

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MrSwag's GM app :D Empty MrSwag's GM app :D Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 pm

MrSwag

Name:

Erick

16 almost 17! Very Happy

Timezone:

(GMT -6)

Why you want to be GM:

I want to be a GM because i love helping people out, and making people feel welcomed and loving every second spent on this server, and honestly being a GM is awesome! Everyone knows that Very Happy

How long have you been playing AngelicMS:

I haven't played AngelicMS at all yet, but only because the server is not up yet, but the day the server comes out i can already see myself playing countless hours on this great server!

How many hours you play a day:

Weekdays 3-7 ; Weekends 4-9, these will vary depending how much homework/sports activities i got going on but otherwise in my free time im mostly playing maplestory and im very active!

What would you do if you see two people fighting:

If i saw two people fighting i would "hide" (which is capable as a GM) and look at what the situation is, then as i get a true, better idea of what is actually going on i would come forth and then address the players to come to a compromise. Sadly not all issues can come to a compromise if the issue cannot, then one or both players will have to suffer consequenses such as jail/ban accordingly.

Description of your self(optional):

Im a pretty easy going guy who likes helping people out. Im a big team player whos very loyal, mature and can get the job done.

Specail Ablities(optional):

Im very well at keeping my cool and stay calm under sticky situation, im very familiar with the gm commands,(from being one before) im pretty organized and im a very fun guy.

Thanks for reading and i hope you liked it!

~MrSwag Very Happy

2MrSwag's GM app :D Empty Re: MrSwag's GM app :D Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:32 am

Jason

Lol.. Sticky Situation. Very Happy

Lol I'm jking, Nice app though, Good luck!

3MrSwag's GM app :D Empty Re: MrSwag's GM app :D Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 pm

MrSwag

Haha, thanks man, good luck to you too, cant waitt till the server is up Very Happy

4MrSwag's GM app :D Empty Re: MrSwag's GM app :D Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

[Admin]AngelxD

[Admin]AngelxD
Admin

Hmm, I wish I can make everone a GM but how many GMs will depend on how man people are active on the server I add 1 GM for every 8-10 people after 10 are on at a time.

https://angelicmsv83.forumotion.com

5MrSwag's GM app :D Empty Re: MrSwag's GM app :D Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 pm

MrSwag

Oh alright cool, well i hope this server grows quick and i'll be trying my best to halp everyone out!

6MrSwag's GM app :D Empty Re: MrSwag's GM app :D Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Lmao, I think I've seen that ign somewhere. MrSwag. . . MrSwag. . I'm not sure maybe I'll remember it sometime Razz

7MrSwag's GM app :D Empty Re: MrSwag's GM app :D Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Recovery

Recovery

prolly you have, its a common name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum