Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

iRawrrs [GM/GFX] App.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iRawrrs [GM/GFX] App.  Empty iRawrrs [GM/GFX] App. Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:55 pm

iRawrr

iRawrr

Name:
George

Timezone:
GMT +10 (Australia)

Why you want to be GM:
I would like to be a Gm or Gfx Artist for this server because I like helping out new servers, and help boost their popularity.

How long have you been playing AngelicMS:
The client has not been released yet but I shall check day to day for it.

How many hours you play a day:
On weekends I am able to play all day, except for when I am at soccer. On weekdays It depends about homework. I usually complete it at 5 so i can play from around then to whenever I get tired :L.

What would you do if you see two people fighting:
If two people were fighting, I would see what it was about before taking any actions, then help settle it. If it does not work, or if a scam had occurred, Jail would be the consequence.

Description of your self(optional):
I'm A pretty laid back person. I am into Sports, Video editing, GFX. On servers that i have been GM on, I have been well known for hosting great and creative Events on a regular base, as I am aware that many get bored of training and need something fun to do .

Special Ablities(optional):
Beginner Coder,Still GFX,Video Editor, Map.WZ editor(begginer), Been GM on around 10 servers, and have owned my own.

-Thanks and gl to all. Smile

Last edited by iRawrr on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2iRawrrs [GM/GFX] App.  Empty Re: iRawrrs [GM/GFX] App. Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:19 pm

[Admin]AngelxD

[Admin]AngelxD
Admin

Acpeted cheers

https://angelicmsv83.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum