Angelic MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moee's GM Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moee's GM Application Empty Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Moebedrock

Name:
Mohit Elliot. I'd prefer to be called Moe.

Timezone:

I live in Melbourne, Australia. My timezone is GMT+10

Why you want to be GM:
I believe that this server will and is going to be huge sometime in the future, and by the sound of things the Admin crew have things under control which shows a huge amount of dedication and organization. These two qualities are ones which i reckon will provide great success. The Game Master/Admin Staff will need Smart, Organized, Patient, and Enthusiastic leaders to have a smooth but fun running server. These are Qualities i believe i have, and i am applying today because i see potential.

How long have you been playing AngelicMS(Not up):
I haven't been able to play yet. The server isn't up yet. I have been around on xat for about a day.

How many hours you play a day:
I play Maplestory for about 4 hours a day (Minimum). I would play for longer periods of time but school and extra curricular activities do get in the way.

What would you do if you see two people fighting:
Firstly, I would ask them for the reason.
Secondly, I would attempt to solve the issue myself.
If they do not settle their arguement on the spot, i would jail them both untill they sort it out.

Description of your self:

I'm quite the social type of person, i am nice but strict when needed be.
The best way to describe me would be through qualities.
So:
My best qualities would be
-Enthusiasm: Enjoying every task and putting in allot of effort
-Patience: Acceptance of a difficult situation
-Punctuality: Doing the right thing at the right time
-Self control: Rejecting the wrong and doing what is right
And
-Organization: I am usually always on time and accurate with my deadlines
------------------------------------------------
Regaurding to my experience as a GameMaster, i have quite a bit. I have been a GameMaster on 3 servers,
xFamousMS (2011)
TrustMS (2009)
SoulMS (2008)
I am quite up-to-date with the commands and how a server works, i consider that a bonus.

Proof:

I have only one screenshot, it's from xFamousMS. The rest of the servers i was a GameMaster in were way back in 2009 and 2008 so the pictures have over time been deleted seeing as i thought i would never need them.
Moee's GM Application 2vcjcwh
(The picture cuts off a bit)

Specail Ablities:
My special ability is getting along with people, i'm good at that and my sense of humour usually guides a conversation in a steady part.

I'd like to say Thanks to all those who took their time to read my application and i wish everyone else the best of luck.

Last edited by Moebedrock on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

Very Nice job, Although is there anyway to prove the servers you were a ''GM'' on?

3Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Moebedrock

[Mod.]izarooni wrote:Very Nice job, Although is there anyway to prove the servers you were a ''GM'' on?
Yes i can prove a was a GameMaster on xFamousMS i have a screenshot since that was the most recent server i was GameMastered in.

4Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Recovery

Recovery

if you are a sgm in xFamous ms why would you need to be sgm here? does that really make sense? your gonna spend 2-4 hours on each server?

5Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:if you are a sgm in xFamous ms why would you need to be sgm here? does that really make sense? your gonna spend 2-4 hours on each server?

Sorry i didn't include it. I was a GameMaster in xFamousMS back in January

6Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Recovery

Recovery

oh, how did you happen to find this server?

7Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Moebedrock

I found this server on gtop100?
Position 125 on the charts.

8Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Recovery

Recovery

i picked a random server to play and this one wasnt up yet....

9Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Moebedrock

I'm pretty sure most people have picked this server randomly...

10Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Recovery

Recovery

whats that supposed to mean?

11Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 pm

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

izarooni ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Admin

I don't pick servers just 'Randomly' I have specific wants into a server.

12Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Recovery

Recovery

all i saw was this random server with the only banner there so i decided to check it out...O_O

13Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Moebedrock

This server, is ranked 125 and it isn't running yet. Most people who are regular gamers, would have picked this server randomly. I'm even sure they are playing other servers for the time being to pass time.

14Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Recovery

Recovery

anyone like eminem?

15Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:anyone like eminem?

What are you talking about now.....?

16Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Recovery

Recovery

are you that frakin retarded? you dont know who eminem is? i hope you get run over by 2 buses then shited on by a homeless guy.

17Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Moebedrock

Recovery wrote:are you that frakin retarded? you dont know who eminem is? i hope you get run over by 2 buses then shited on by a homeless guy.

I know who eminem is, but what does that have to do with your trolling and with Maplestory. Absolutely nothing

18Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Recovery

Recovery

its a forum i can say w/o the fk i want and i can start w/e the fk i want.

19Moee's GM Application Empty Re: Moee's GM Application Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:34 am

iRawrr

iRawrr

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum