Angelic MS Fourms

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recovery's GM Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Recovery's GM Application on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Name: Micheal(Mikey)

Timezone: Eastern(US)

Why you want to be GM: To Have fun and help with this server. it looks like a very well coded server. i want it to reach the top sometime. I'm pretty good with paint.net/photoshop. A spot for forum moderator would be nice.

How long have you been playing AngelicMS: Well, if the game were up i would probably be playing.
):

How many hours you play a day: 2-4

What would you do if you see two people fighting: Give them each a warning, next time would be a jail. Or a mute.

Description of your self(optional): 5'7, brown short hair, green eyes, 137lbs.

Special Abilities(optional): football, I'm a linebacker. inb4 hate: my mom doesn't allow games with "violence" since i threatened to kill her. I'm real good with paint.net/photoshop. Helping with people, i try the best i can. Wink

View user profile

2 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 pm

very short

View user profile

3 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:11 pm

do i have to tell my whole life story? i dont think so.

View user profile

4 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Recovery wrote:do i have to tell my whole life story? i dont think so.

agreed :L

View user profile

5 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:37 am

Well if its short like that and not much details it shows no effort

View user profile

6 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm

No effort? How much effort do i need to become a forum moderator? Besides, what were you thinking "No Effort" before you post. Please make sure you know what your talking about.

View user profile

7 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

@iRandom Would you please stop going around and telling people that their Apps are (very) short? It's getting quite annoying.

View user profile

8 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 am

ether hes trying to get his post up, or hes just an asshole.

View user profile

9 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 am

Recovery, Damn you almost have as much as posts as me and you already past Geron. lol! lol!

View user profile

10 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 am

i like forums:3

View user profile

11 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Recovery wrote:No effort? How much effort do i need to become a forum moderator? Besides, what were you thinking "No Effort" before you post. Please make sure you know what your talking about.

Your thread title states this is an Application for becoming a Game Master not a Forum Moderator. And iRandom is right when he says your application is very short.

View user profile

12 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm

There is no "Forum Moderator" application section, and what else do i need to put? spending 15 minutes writing down bullshit would be pointless. that's what most of you are doing bullshitting the applications. like you give a fuck? you just want to swim around and tell people what the fuck they should do.

View user profile

13 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Recovery wrote:There is no "Forum Moderator" application section, and what else do i need to put? spending 15 minutes writing down bullshit would be pointless. that's what most of you are doing bullshitting the applications. like you give a fuck? you just want to swim around and tell people what the fuck they should do.

Your application shows no effort. You are the one bullshitting, if you were to get this position you probably wouldn't care less.

Just because there is no Forum Moderator spot doesn't mean you can't define that its for that in the thread title.
Others have done it.

View user profile

14 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Because i don't write 3 paragraphs makes me have no effort into it? does that make a lot of sense? how am i bullshitting? if i didnt give a fuck i wudnt be here with 80+ post thankyouverymuch.

View user profile

15 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Language, Also would you you Two stop fighting?
Moe; Just because you joined doesn't make you the boss of everything instantly.

View user profile

16 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm

[Mod.]izarooni wrote:Language, Also would you you Two stop fighting?
Moe; Just because you joined doesn't make you the boss of everything instantly.

To be honest, i have no idea where you got that from. I am not bossing him around... he can do whatever he wants, i stood up for iRandom as he was right.

View user profile

17 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm

he feels the need to comment on them on so his feels like hes more then others.

View user profile

18 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Offering constructive criticism based on my opinion doesn't make me feel more then other players. I am simply trying to help them out. What you do or how you take that constructive criticism is then up to you.

View user profile

19 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm

dam, what are you a shrink? you must get bullied at school. haha your life makes me laugh :T

View user profile

20 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Recovery wrote:dam, what are you a shrink? you must get bullied at school. haha your life makes me laugh :T

No reply = Off topic.
You have nothing to say to my other post.

View user profile

21 Re: Recovery's GM Application on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm

what? i hope you do get bullied at school. i hope it gets so intense that you hang yourself and your mother becomes an alcoholic for hte rest of her life and your dad OD's on drugs....

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum